Tuesday, February 9, 2010

vaccination day

Today was another vaccination day - they are not fun at all!  Bad mother that I am forgot all about giving my sweetie some paracetamol before leaving home for the appointment, but luckily I had some to give as soon as I realised :).  Poor little man gave the nurse a big smile as she reached into the fridge for the shot.  And then the agonising scream as the shot is administered...  But now all is well, with no side effects.

At least this time round he only required one shot, not looking forward to the next round in four weeks time when he needs more!

2 comments:

Lyrehca said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi--thanks for your comment on my blog, and I'd love it if you linked to me!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Awe. I hate vaccination day. My daughter goes in next month for last one for about a year, I think.

Thanks for the comment!
It's so hard to find the time to exercise. ;) This is the first time in over a year that I have actually been active at exercising. Really the only reason for it, for me, is to get my blood sugars back under good control.