Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy 101

I was given an award by Saffy, over at Motherhood, with a side of sugar.  Thanks Saffy - and yes, I probably need to be thinking of some happy things now that the days are really numbered before my return to work...  So here goes:

 And the rules are as follows:

1. copy and paste the award on your blog.

2. list who gave the award to you and use a link to her/his blog (or hyperlink).

3. list 10 things that make you happy.

4. pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know about the award.

10 things that make me happy, in no particular order:

  1. When I go into his room and my boy wakes up with a smile on his face
  2. Realising that despite diabetes and pre-eclampsia I have a lovely healthy happy boy - I am just so happy that things turned out as they did in the end
  3. The smile of freshly baked bread.... I know, I am easy to please
  4. When things work out as they are supposed to, especially when you have to / or overcome some obstacles in the way
  5. Chatting to and spending time with new and old friends, and making new ones along the way
  6. Pajamas - again, I am easy to please.... But I love pajamas and warm slippers - My Uggs being my favourite by far!  And it makes me particularly happy if every now and then I can spend the day in them - either reading a great book (this will have to be no.7...) or watching a nice movie
  7. Finding and reading a great book
  8. Saturday mornings - and yay! when I go back to work next week, they will once again make me happy, and probably more so than before
  9. My husband, always :)
  10. My son, forever :)
And now to tag:

Shannon at LADAdeeda, who is battling infertility, fighting diabetes, and coming to terms with her sisters cancer diagnosis.
Bee at BeeMusings - kick those high BGs in the butt!

1 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks, Darlin

I LOVE freshly baked bread. You're making me want to go back some. I just might!